11/27/12

Punk Pod-Casts: Teenage Bonehead Eps. 8 and 9


Been finding some really good Punk pod-casts out there lately. Teenage Bonehead out of LA quickly became one of my favorites. A couple weeks ago, TB put one of my band's songs (Defective Children) on the podcast ep. 8 with many other sick bands, so I thought I could help out by posting links stuff about TB on my blog and spread the word. There are also a few other Punk pod-casts I've been following lately which I'll be posting about in the next few days.
- Dusty Dirt

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/teenagebonehead

Teenage Bonehead on Podomatic.com- Episode 9, 11-27-12 "All Vinyl Episode. Back To The 90's"


Track List:
01.Just About Done- Two Peas in a Pod
02.Nothing Cool- The Unluckiest Man in the Universe
03.Slacker- Coffee and Cigarettes
04.The McRackins- Stupid Idiot
05.My Pal Trigger- Tyson
06.After School Special- The Lottery
07.Teen Idols- Let's Make Noise in the Bathroom
08.The Pull Outs- Miscellanea
09.Everready- I'm a Boy
10.Blue Collar Special- Waste My Time
11.Screeching Weasel- I Don't Care Anymore
12.The Proms- She's Coming Over

Teenage Bonehead on Podomatic.com- Episode 8


Track List:
1. Cochinas-Grrls 
2. Flojos-Vino Tormento
3. The Cherry Icees-You Can Take Me Out
4. The Screaming Brain-New Boyfriend
5. Defective Children-Why No Tomorrow
6. Hands Like Bricks- Satellite Phone Calls
7. The Gardelics- I Wanna Spend My Life With You
8. The Mishaps- I Was A Teenage Werewolf
9. Strait A's- Who's It Gonna Be
10. The Hellstroms- Dianne Debris
11. The Panic Beats- Bash His Brains
12. Lugosi- Flinch
13. Moral Crux- Firing Squad
14. The Fratellis- Nobody Likes Me Again
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment