2/12/11

Dusty Dirt- Vegan Love





Animals don't exist for people to use as food. They don't belong in a laboratory, circus or zoo.
Dominion over God's creatures doesn't mean a license to kill. It's the 21st century, there's plenty of alternatives to putting meat on the grill.
Vegan Love is all about equality and seeing animals as our friends, not just our pets.
It's the next step in human evolution, having reverence for creation, in the highest of regards with the deepest respect.
I found out that a Big Mac does not agree with my digestive track. Because my stomach wasn't made to correctly process stuff like that. it's more adapt to absorbing Vitamins and subsidence from plants. And now I know I'll never die from diabetes or a Sudden heart attack.
Because I've got Vegan Love, compassion's what I'm speakin' of. You might think I'm a freak or eating only fruit and vegetables will make you weak.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment